9.11.07

Reinfeldt's answer to my open inquiry and invitation


From: registrator@primeminister.ministry.se
Date: 09.Nov.2007 12:03
Subject: Ang. Open inquiry and invitation to Mr. Fredrik Reinfeldt and Mr. Recep Tayyip Erdogan SB2007/7000
To: hakan akcura hakcura@gmail.com
Dear Mr. Akcura,
Thank you for your email to Prime Minister Fredrik Reinfeldt. I am responding on his behalf.

I wish to thank you for the information you present in your email, in which you describe the ventures of the Voyager Interstellar Mission.

The Prime Minister has no viewpoints on the specifics of the mission's endeavors. Unfortunately, I must also inform that the Prime Minister does not have an opportunity to make recordings on the topic. However, I would like to thank you very much for your invitation.

Sincerely,

Markus Nordström
The Correspondence Department Prime Minister's Office

My open inquiry and invitation to Mr. Fredrik Reinfeldt and Mr. Recep Tayyip Erdogan: Even though it is 30 years late, maybe...?


No comments: