Via Iara Lee, a filmmaker from Cultures of Resistance CulturesOfResistance.org - Hosted by Twin Cities Indymedia. Can you host more files or recompress into open formats? Email mirrors, re-encodes & hosts to email@example.com
16-minute video / 16 dakikalık video
- ZIP http://tc.indymedia.org/files/flotilla-footage/16min.zip 488.2MB
- Full http://tc.indymedia.org/files/flotilla-footage/16%20min_060910_FINAL-QuickTime%20H.264_4400kbs.mov 492.9MB
- ZIP http://hongpong.com/files/flotilla-footage/16min.zip
- Full http://hongpong.com/files/flotilla-footage/16%20min_060910_FINAL-QuickTime%20H.264_4400kbs.mov
- ZIP http://unseenghostbrigade.org/files/flotilla-footage/16min.zip
- Full http://unseenghostbrigade.org/files/flotilla-footage/16%20min_060910_FINAL-QuickTime%20H.264_4400kbs.mov
- TORRENTS: http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5620396 - http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/2274793/
1 hour (unedited) video / 1 saatlik (kurgulanmamış) video Setting mirrors now. Size = 1.4GB - 1,529,548,931b. Send us mirrors and re-encodes! (ogg theora?)
- Torrents: http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/2275431/ - http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5621473
- First mirror up: MOV http://unseenghostbrigade.org/files/flotilla-footage/60mins.mov (fastest)
- 2nd mirror: MOV http://tc.indymedia.org/files/flotilla-footage/60mins.mov
- 3nd mirror: MOV http://hongpong.com/files/flotilla-footage/60mins.mov - Server being dodgy
On the night of Sunday, May 30, showing a terrifying disregard for human life, Israeli naval forces surrounded and boarded ships sailing to bring humanitarian aid to the blockaded Gaza Strip. On the largest ship, the Mavi Marmara, Israeli commandos opened fire on civilian passengers, killing at least 9 passengers and wounding dozens more. Others are still missing. The final death toll is yet to be determined. Cultures of Resistance director Iara Lee was aboard the besieged ship and has since returned home safely.
Despite the Israeli government's thorough efforts to confiscate all footage taken during the attack, Iara Lee was able to retain some of her recordings. Above is raw footage from the moments leading up to and during the Israeli commandos' assault on the Mavi Marmara.